Wikipedia Search By Rastutorial

Search results

Friday, November 25, 2022

Wifi Optimization Using Wifi Explorer
Remote requires periodic cherish and care. You can't set and disregard. The remote range can alter so rapidly and conclusion clients will be the primary to encounter destitute benefit. In this post, I am planning to utilize my domestic arrange as an case. As of late, we moved to the Bay Area. There were barely any neighbors making my AP the sole remote transmitter within the area. As more families begun moving in adjacent I started to take note the debasement of my remote network. I booted up my portable workstation and opened Wifi Explorer, a valuable OS X application utilize to filter, screen, and troubleshoot remote systems.

Upon opening the application it'll show a list of remote systems adjacent, what channel they are utilizing, and what their flag quality is. My wifi arrange is D-NET and you'll see other systems on the same channel on both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz. I thought I'd be fine on 5 GHz since it is less utilized in domestic systems but I didn't realize other systems were all on the same channel. With Wifi Pilgrim I can rapidly recognize risky channels and make the changes on my Open Work AP. I rapidly got off the AP taking up channels 1 and 6 on 2.4 GHz and moved to channel 11 where the other SSIDs have a weaker flag. On the 5 GHz channel I dodged everybody else and went to channel 44 on the UNII-1 band.

Wifi Explorer can be acquired on the App store for $14.99. This can be a apparatus I will keep for fast wireless troubleshooting. Profoundly suggested for anybody needing to require remote genuinely. Adrian Granados is the author of Wifi Explorer and has other useful applications worth checking out.
https://mobileinfoworld.com/?p=1814

No comments: